Skip to main content

THE X FACTOR!!!

Hello 😞
Surprised?
Well, can't help...it's tough to be happy when you are having your lab viva and you are fully unprepared😫

Anyway coming back to our topic, The X Factor....what do you think am I talking about?! Well, it's totally different from my previous two blogs that I had written... it's about the chromosome that we receive from our father that differs our sex.

So, what provoked me to write about such a sensitive issue. Well, the history of women in India has been wonderfully eventful, and this peachy procedure is still ongoing.

As of 2011, women in India have secured many high political positions, it ranks 87th out of 144 according to 2016 Global Gender Gap Index (googled it 😉), India got its position in medals tally in Rio Olympics, thanks to the 'weaker' sex and Arundhati Bhattacharya is streaming all over  the social media and news. (On a lighter note, you don't need to thank me for giving you all these informations😁)

It sounds great, right?! Well no! This is superficial. Women in India continue to face numerous problems including violent victimisation if rape, acid attacks, forced prostitutions and domestic violence. Our Constitution has about 34 women safety laws(again googled it!). With so many safety rules imposed on the society for our benefits where are we still lacking?? Iske always humlog ko diye huye rights and reservations alag hai.

Socially speaking(it's better if I don't though) where do we exist actually..inside the kitchen wearing fully covered clothes? Well mind you, fully covered clothes won't save you from eve teasers. A girl wearing suit and a girl wearing hot pants.... both are same in the eyes of a eve teaser. Yes! diffrence exists.... according to them,"chote kapro wali larki appeal karti hai". Like seriously??!! Arey yaar (for its included in the Oxford dictionary ) matlab kya aap khud bhar mei jaoge ya aapko chor ke aau?

Many things have been spoken, but I have not yet discussed about the most trending word in this topic-FEMINISM. Let us first define the dictionary meaning of feminism. It says 'the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of sexes'. Well personally I find this definition ironical...I mean
(a) Advocacy of women's rights
(b) Equality of sexes
You need rights and reservations and then you demand equality also!!! Kyu behen? Itna kya bhook hai tumko!!!?
I hope you got what I want to say...waise bhi samajhdar ko isara hi kafi hai.

Well, all in one, the X factor in us doesn't make us the weaker sex of the society. We bleed for around a week once every month and still keep our smile intact and our enthusiasm is over brimming even in those days. People participating in reality shows want a X factor in themselves for winning it....and we are born with it. Be bold, beautiful, intelligent, charming and a fighter and face the world....for we have what others die for-The X Factor!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN :)

N ot every someone special has to be a partner of Vale ntine's Day...only ;) "Never thought that you will become this special and important to me one day. The one who believed in me when the whole world tried to bring me down, the one who trusted me and my abilities more than I trusted myself, the one who made me strong enough to face the whole world myself, the one who did uncountable things....for me. These few years with all the ups and downs in life, you were and are my constant, never letting go of me and never getting tired of me. You bring smile on my face always and hurt me when required just to make me strong. You never protected me and I will always be grateful to you....for you always protected my freedom. The bond that I share with you is the most special and you have maintained it in the purest way. I don't want to thank you, never, for it will show your selfishness. The most special and best person I got in these few years...the best thing that could to

Randoms

Random. Well why so... because I don't know what will I be writing and why am I even writing. It's 5:30am and I have my exam coming up and I should be spending my time going through formulae...but instead I am writing. Actually, a few minutes scrolling through my FB news feed, I came across a meme with a quote in it... "Thoughts don't trap you, you trap yourself the way you think"... True and beautiful isn't it? And since then, that one line is hitting me hard. So, do we really make ourselves captive by the way we think or is it the situations that force us to think that way and even though there are numerous ways to come out of it, yet we choose not to because our mind and we find a comfort zone in it, maybe or maybe not. Thinking about certain things can really make us determined and strong. For example, I make up my study routine everyday and feel energy rushing all over my body pushing me to achieve it. But, there are a certain things that make me think